This lodge-style cedar home utilizes a combination of our cedar D-log timbers and post & beam construction. It boasts many custom features throughout - including a massive stone fireplace, log stairs & railings, bay windows, rustic light fixtures and a country kitchen / great room. This home is 3,300 sf with an attached 865 sf 3-car garage.
- First timbers are going up First timbers are going up
- Timber walls finished Timber walls finished
- Stonework completed Stonework completed
- Custom log staircase Custom log staircase
- Ready for winter! Ready for winter!
These homeowners are project managing an 850 sf addition to their existing home. The addition is built with our laminated cedar timber wall system.
The added space will include a new kitchen and rec room.
The timber walls were up in about one day.
The homeowners sided over the dormer on their existing home -- to match the timber walls on the addition.
Plans call for new roofing for both the existing home and addition.
The total time elapsed from the installation of the floor system to the roof system was about 10 days.
- Perimeter foundation Perimeter foundation
- Subfloor installed Subfloor installed
- Timbers up in one day Timbers up in one day
- Ready for interior work Ready for interior work
These homeowners are looking forward to expanding their living space. The new addition will include a master bedroom suite with a walk-in closet, new full bath, laundry / mudroom and a small office.
Watch this space for more progress photos!
- Post & beam addition Post & beam addition
- Setting new beams Setting new beams
- Ready for metal roofing Ready for metal roofing