The majority of house sales made by Cedar Homes of Washington are done via word-of-mouth. Our customers are proud of their new homes and have been more than satisfied with the service that our dealership provides. Before our business began, we started out as customers ourselves when we bought our own cedar home many years ago. We know what it is like to buy property, design a home plan, work with building departments, bankers, builders and subcontractors.
Some of the many services we provide include:
- Free price estimates on custom plans or modifications to stock designs.
- Complete design consultation and CAD (computer aided drafting) blueprints.
- Site visit with the purchase of preliminary blueprints. We are available to answer questions regarding set backs, code requirements, utilities, etc.
- Coordination of engineering and architectural services as may be required.
- Owner / builders and customers who serve as their own general contractors are a specialty of ours. We will help you to conceptualize the building project and coordinate a construction timeline just for you.
- Our customers have financed their homes through a wide variety of local banks. Traditionally, customers take out a construction loan and then roll it over into a mortgage. We can recommend banks who know us and our building system.
- We can recommend various contractors, sub-contractors and builders to you - all with experience in working on our solid wall system as well as stud framed designs.
- We do an on-site inventory of the material when it is delivered to your jobsite. Any shortages or damaged material is replaced promptly.
- Service after the sale is our specialty. We monitor on-the-job progress, troubleshoot and address any homeowner's questions or concerns. Our number one goal is your satisfaction.
Call today for an appointment! 360-480-9537
What Our Clients Are Saying...
"An Extremely Positive Experience"
We were looking at cabin packages to build a retreat in the mountains for our family. Their openness, friendliness and willingness to help is genuine. We never felt any pressure to give a commitment. The fact that the home they live in is a product they built themselves from a kit is a positive statement that they know the design and build process - have been through it - and know first hand about long term maintenance, etc. for these type of structures.
The summer of 2004, we had a contractor build the shell of our cabin and it was an extremely positive experience. There have been minor issues that have come up during the building process, such as shortages for hardware. Cedar Homes of Washington have always promptly returned phone calls and remedied the situation in short order. We cannot think of a way that they could improve the way they conduct their business or improve their customer service.
-- Jim and Susannah Lake