It's never too early...
NOW is the time to begin the blueprint process.
1. Beat the rush - Building permits take longer to process during the peak building season.
2. Lock in prices - The cost for building materials and labor to construct homes is very competitive in the current economy. Contractors and subs require blueprints to issue accurate construction bids.
3. Obtain financing - Lenders require final blueprints and an approved building permit to close a loan. Interest rates are still good, but no one can predict how long they will last.Cedar Log Home
4. Reserve the best builder and subs - Contractors and subcontractors are lining up work for the next building season.
5. Get faster bid response - Contractors and subcontractors have more time to prepare bids during the off season.
6. Avoid costly on-site changes - Start blueprints now and and allow ample time to review the plans (and make changes) before construction starts.
Let us help you develop a house plan that fits both your lifestyle and your budget. Call for a free consultation today: (360) 668-8242