When Should You Start Your Blueprints?
It's never too early...
NOW is the time to begin the blueprint process.
1. Beat the rush - Building permits take longer to process during the peak building season.
2. Lock in prices - The cost for building materials and labor to construct homes is very competitive in the current economy. Contractors and subs require blueprints to issue accurate construction bids.
3. Obtain financing - Lenders require final blueprints and an approved building permit to close a loan. Interest rates are still good, but no one can predict how long they will last.Cedar Log Home
4. Reserve the best builder and subs - Contractors and subcontractors are lining up work for the next building season.
5. Get faster bid response - Contractors and subcontractors have more time to prepare bids during the off season.
6. Avoid costly on-site changes - Start blueprints now and and allow ample time to review the plans (and make changes) before construction starts.
Let us help you develop a house plan that fits both your lifestyle and your budget. Call for a free consultation today: (360) 480-9537
What Our Clients Are Saying...
We just wanted to thank you so much for being so wonderful in helping us build our home. We know the home package could have been a stressful part, but it wasn't at all - thanks to you.
-- Rob & Mary Stumph