The Cedar Home Construction Process
1. The foundation is laid and the first load of materials have arrived on-site.
2. Floor Joinsts are installed. Ready for the plywood subfloor.
3. First timbers are placed between laminated columns.
4. Main level floor completed.
5. Midfloor installed and second floor framing completed.
6. Glue lam beams and roof system installed.
7. Finish roofing installed, deck and fireplace completed.
What Our Clients Are Saying...
We just wanted to thank you so much for being so wonderful in helping us build our home. We know the home package could have been a stressful part, but it wasn't at all - thanks to you.
-- Rob & Mary Stumph